Cesynt Spa - Campagna di Crowdlisting
DENOMINAZIONE AZIENDA: CESYNT ADVANCED SOLUTIONS - S.P.A.
TIPOLOGIA SOCIETÀ: PMI INNOVATIVA
INVESTIMENTO MINIMO SOTTOSCRIVIBILE: € 315,00
INVESTIMENTO MASSIMO SOTTOSCRIVIBILE DA INVESTITORI RETAIL E CORPORATE ( PERSONE FISICHE E GIURIDICHE) NON PROFESSIONALI: € 949.939,00
QUOTA RISERVATA A INVESTITORI PROFESSIONALI : 5% del capitale raccolto con un minimo di € 60.000,00 in caso di raggiungimento del target 2
TIPOLOGIA DI STRUMENTO FINANZIARIO OFFERTO : Azioni privilegiate
VALORE PRE MONEY DELL'AZIENDA : € 9.000.000,00
VALORE PRE MONEY EARLY-BIRD BOOKING : € 7.200.000,00
BENEFICI FISCALI: 30%: beneficio fiscale sul capitale investito sul capitale investito
BONUS: warrant e bonus share
% QUOTA SOCIETARIA CEDUTA : min 3,356% in caso di raggiungimento del target 1, max 12,20% in caso di raggiungimento del target 2
PIR ELIGIBLE : Sì
PRINCIPALI CLAUSOLE STATUTARIE A TUTELA DEGLI INVESTITORI: - Diritto di recesso - Diritto di co-vendita (tag along)
IDEA - IL FUTURO DELLA FORMAZIONE ONLINEI-Skilled è un LMS (Learning Management System) economico, completo e facile da usare. È la soluzione comoda ed economica per rispondere ai bisogni di grandi, medie e piccole imprese che vogliano erogare formazione a distanza, migliorando l’efficacia dei propri corsi e riducendone i costi in modo significativo.
ESIGENZA DEL MERCATONel mercato della formazione aziendale, esistono diversi problemi:
- Le organizzazioni che erogano formazione hanno la necessità di produrre corsi innovativi, a basso costo e a elevato impatto formativo, riducendo la necessità di personale specializzato
- I docenti e formatori privati che vogliono proporre i loro corsi si trovano a dover fronteggiare un limite di scalabilità, determinato dai confini territoriali e dalla disponibilità di tempo personale
- Gli utenti che desiderano seguire implementare la propria formazione trovano complicato reperire corsi validi, riconosciuti e a basso costo, che siano fruibili in ogni momento
SOLUZIONE PROPOSTACesynt risponde a queste necessità di mercato proponendo la sua multipiattaforma online, I-Skilled, che consente la gestione ottimale dell’offerta formativa da parte di organizzazioni ed enti, supportandole nel loro business di erogazione di corsi a distanza.
INNOVAZIONE - LE TECNOLOGIE PIÙ ALL’AVANGUARDIA, AL SERVIZIO DELLA FORMAZIONELe principali caratteristiche innovative di I-Skilled si riassumono in:
- Immediatezza della realizzazione del sito web o dell’applicazione per la formazione a distanza
- Completa portabilità sui diversi hardware (fissi e mobile)
- Utilizzo del sistema di streaming HPS - High Performance Straeming, proprietario e altamente innovativo
- Utilizzo della biometria e del riconoscimento facciale
- Utilizzo della realtà aumentata
- Supporto di dispositivi indossabili
Dott. Armando MieleAmministratore
Ing. Nello GalianoDirezione Tecnica
Dott.ssa Gerarda MiloneInternal Resource
Ada De FilippisAmministrazione
Lucia de FilippisTraining manager
Ing. Cosimo MaioranoTechnical Developer
Dott.ssa Federica FotiMarketing Manager
THE FUTURE OF ONLINE TRAINING
I-Skilled is an economic, complete and easy to use LMS (Learning Management System). I-Skilled is the convenient and economical solution to meet the needs of large, medium and small businesses that want to provide distance education, improving the effectiveness of their courses and significantly reducing costs.
In the business training market, there are several problems:
- Organizations that provide training need to produce innovative, low-cost, high-impact training courses, reducing the need for specialized staff
- Private teachers and trainers who want to offer their courses are faced with a scalability limit, determined by territorial boundaries and the availability of personal time
- Users who wish to follow implement their own training find it difficult to find valid, recognized and low-cost courses that can be used at any time
I-Skilled responds the market needs by proposing its online multi-platform, which allows the optimal management of the training offer by organizations and institutions, supporting them in their distance learning delivery business.
INNOVATION - THE MOST ADVANCED TECHNOLOGIES, AT SERVICE OF TRAINING
The main innovative features of I-Skilled can be summarized as:
- Immediate realization of website or distance learning application
- Complete portability on different hardware (fixed and mobile)
- Use of the proprietary and highly innovative HPS - High Performance Streaming streaming system
- Use of biometrics and facial recognition
- Use of augmented reality
- Support for wearable devices
Thanks to I-Skilled, customers can create their own e-learning site, developing their contents and producing the relevant certificates. The platform can also manage the network of affiliates directly from the portal and monitoring the results directly from the system.
In the near future I-Skilled aims to continue to innovate the e-learning sector, developing new segment of social and gaming learning.
From the recent Reuters estimates, by 2023 the e-learning market will stand on a global turnover of 240 billion dollars, growing by an annual percentage of 20%. Currently there are no Saas (software as a service) on the market that match I-Skilled in simplicity and immediacy of use.
There are no other software on the market which, like I-Skilled. The platform does not require an initial financial investment and its usage is based on a payment method equivalent to a percentage of the collections.
A further proof about the speed by which the e-learning market is growing is given by the amount of funding raised by startups operating in the field, amounting to USD 1.7 billion only during 2016.
By 2020, I-Skilled will offer 210 million users in Europe and will be ready to launch its presence in the Spanish and English language markets, which count 500 million and 1 billion potential users respectively.
WIN-WIN BUSINESS MODEL: NO INITIAL INVESTMENT FOR CUSTOMERS THANKS TO THE SHARING OF REVENUES ON THE SALES OF COURSES
The I-Skilled business proposal is simple and consists of 4 products (pro, affiliate, creator and modular). The user has the possibility to use the platform for free, uploading his own courses and offering them to potential customers. The revenues generated by the sale of the courses are divided between users of the platform and I-Skilled. A win-win business model, which allows I-Skilled to earn on every content purchased and prevents the user of the platform from facing substantial initial investments and subsequent fixed costs. Furthermore, I-Skilled can count on a hard core of content and courses aimed at professionals with training obligations (accountants, lawyers, engineers, etc.), which consists of a great competitive advantage and guarantees a constantly growing turnover flow.
At its second crowdfunding campaign, I-Skilled can now count on more than 1,000 courses in the marketplace, over 45,000 active users, a turnover of over 100% in 2018 and a profit of almost € 300,000. The platform has released more than 150,000 certificates and has a growing network of affiliates. Only 10 months after the first crowdfunding campaign, I-Skilled distributed the first dividend to the subscriber members, equal to 20% of the invested capital.
PROFIT & EXIT STRATEGY - CROWDLISTING
Transformed into PLC on 10.24.2019, I-Skilled is the first company to using Crowdlisting®. Crowdlisting® is the process designed by Opstart for SMEs that have characteristics and structure suitable for undertaking listing procedures on a regulated market or on a multilateral system of exchanges. Once the collection has been successfully completed, the company will begin with its Advisors a preparatory path to a Technical Listing operation on the Access Plus segment of Euronext. The capital raised on the platform has the primary objective to support the growth and internationalization of the company. Thanks to Crowdlisting®, investors will have the opportunity to make their equity crowdfunding investment more liquid.
FINANCIAL TRANSACTION FRAMEWORK:
USE OF PROCEEDS
The sums collected will be used as follows:
€ 300,000 - Development of digital technologies (gaming, augmented reality, web radio / TV)
€ 250,000 - Sales
€ 100,000 - Marketing
€ 50,000 - Trade agreements
€ 300,000 - Foreign development
€ 100,000 - Financing of Technical Listing costs on Euronext
Starting in 2020, I-Skilled's growth program includes commercial development and the launch of new marketing campaigns for acquiring customers. At the same time the release of the gaming project will be launched and the web radio channel will be launched. The development of synergies with the Collega app and the hiring of new technical personnel is also envisaged.
By 2023 the company aims to launch the Web TV and augmented reality, as well as to consolidate the market through the development of new commercial agreements, the hiring of content accounts, the expansion of the course catalog and the definition of agreements with new partners.
WHY INVESTING IN I-SKILLED?
- The market is booming and will grow even more in the coming years
- Competitive commercial strategy, thanks to ease of use and the absence of fixed costs for new customers and partnership agreements with relevant players in the market (eg Colleague)
- Potential offered by innovative solutions such as biometrics, HPS (High performance streaming, augmented reality and Gamification
- Potential immediate return on investment, thanks to privileges on the distribution of any profits; assignment of warrants and bonus shares for the uninterrupted possession of the shares (see table section on the financial transaction framework)